FLEXICRETE is a two component, flexible cementitiuos waterproofing membrane. It consists of selected cement blend with well-graded fillers and synthetic resin.
It could be applied onto damp substrates by brush, roller or spray. FLEXICRETE is capable of bridging hairline cracks.
* Flexible, durable and weather resistant
* Excellent adhesion to most substrates
* Excellent waterproofing qualities - able to withstand high hydrostatic pressure
* Breathable membrane - permeable to water vapor and yet impermeable to water
* Bridge hairline cracks
* Non-toxic - suitable for use in waterproofing of potable water tanks
* Can be applied onto damp surface
* Basement Walls
* Reservoirs, sumps, concrete gutter, planter boxes, potable water tanks, culverts, canal,
water retaining structures, etc.
* Swimming Pools and features
* Kitchen and Toilets
* Domes and concrete structures
* Roof deck and balconies
* Fire walls
METHOD OF APPLICATION SURFACE PREPARATION
The substance must be clean and sound, free of dust and loose particles. Cement laitance, oil, grease, mold release agents must be removed from concrete surface by wire brushing, scraping or by other means. Dampen the substrates prior to application.
It is recommended that a cement and sand fillet be formed at all corners to receive the waterproofing membrane.
Prior to the application of the waterproofing membrane, dampen the substrate with water while ensuring that no free water is present on the surface.